Become a Member of the EMINS
The Emirates Neurology Society (EMINS) is a professional membership society of healthcare providers dedicated to neurological education and training.
Whether you are a neurologist, neurosurgeon, neuromuscular specialist, epileptologist or a healthcare professional with an interest in the neurosciences field, the society’s objectives are to promote the exchange of information and ideas concerning the causes and treatments of neurology and its related disorders.
Click the link below to join more than 300 members as we work together to achieve progress in the field of neurology.
- Exclusive member rates to the EMINS annual congress and other educational activities under the EMINS umbrella
- Complimentary registration to training sessions
- Access to virtual education from past EMINS events
- Access to neurological recognized journals
- Access to Special Interest Sections and committees
Membership is open to cardiovascular professionals including physicians, cardiovascular team members, nurses, technicians, residents, surgeons, anesthetics, administrators and cardiology fellows.